Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, August 15

I've ALWAYS admired quilts and people that can work magic with fabric and a sewing machine. I simply don't have the patience for it. I recently visited my Aunt who has terminal cancer and she's also an avid and extremely talented quilter! She's been on my mind since we came home, and I've been working on this as I think of her -- while my points on paper aren't as perfect as her points on fabric -- I'm pretty happy with how this is turning out so far. #cancersucks #ihatecancer #catherinescanlon #catherinescanlondesigns #quiltingonpaper #quiltinglove #watercolor #watercolorink #watercolorquilt


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uKOBrV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.