Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, February 20

Maine, it sure is Beautiful!

Lots going on over here in wintery New England -- so I thought I'd leave you with some beauty shots of my world.



Traveling to work in Portsmouth with my husband, thankful that he's a great driver.



The tree around the corner, love the moodiness of this. Even though it's a color photo it looks black and white because of the fog, snow and no leaves on the tree.



Early morning in Kittery.


Later afternoon in Kittery. Almost the same spot as the earlier photo, different angle and different time of the day. I love living surrounded by all this beauty.

Thanks for dropping by today, hope it's pretty in your neck of the woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.