Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, December 30

Place and Time!

I don't know about all artists, but there are times when I question why I do what I do. And, lately -- being in a creative rut certainly hasn't helped with finding answers and the question seems to pose itself in my head daily.

Sometimes hourly....


I know why I do what I do. Because it's who I am. Because if I don't I'll probably go mad. Because I have so many ideas and thoughts and drawings that just scream to get out, that I close my eyes and see them -- usually. Because I can't help myself really. Paper + Pen + My hand = a doodle or sometype of drawing.

Sometimes though, giving it up seems like the easy thing to do when really just staying the course and getting through the rut is the logical and hardest thing. I think I need to pay attention to ALL the Creative Jumpstart Videos this year! Have you signed up yet?? There's still time, more details here:

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, I'm the same....
    I hope you find your creative mojo - Jumpstart is certainly the place - I'm sure it will be there!
    Not doing it this year - first time since the beginning... a variety of reasons... the cost vs our bad aussie dollar exchange, going away on hols so will miss the vibe in Jan, and hhmmm.... I loved it much more when it was all brands. I do miss it though. Your videos were my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.