Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, November 1

Heart Rock City

One of the first rocks my son ever gave me was a heart rock, I use it for a paper weight on my desk. He colored all over it and it's a reminder to me of his sweetness. He has an eye for finding heart rocks and heart shaped things.

Take this bowl of heart rocks, he found most of them for me. I've been using DecoArt Matte Medium to glue little sentiments and quotes on them., they look great in a bowl I painted black. It sits on our dining room table -- it's a unique and fun centerpiece with LOTS of meaning! 



Nice to see you, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.