Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, October 7

Positivity Journal -- all in one!

Hello and HAPPY Wednesday. It's been one heck of a week so far so today I'm hoping for some calm and quiet so I can finish working on my next stamp release.

I've had such an AMAZING response to the Custom Journal Cover video I created this week that I wanted to put the important videos I've created for my Positivity Journal Project together in one post to make it easy for you to find them, in case you are planning on making one in the near future.

So, without prolonging this writing any longer, and because my coffee is ready -- here we go: 


Video 1: Getting started, and the MISTI


Video 2: Journal Pages

 

Video 3: Creative Masking


Video 4: Drawing and Painting your journal cover and attaching it to your chipboard

You will find more videos on my youtube channel related to creating journal pages, but these are specifically related to getting started and putting it back together again. 

THANKS for dropping by, have a wonderful day -- and do something creative in the spare moments!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful time this morning watching each of these videos. I enjoyed every one of them. It felt like I was back in class with you again. I wish you were coming back to Ontario. Lovely work! :) That front cover is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for always inspiring me with your art and your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial videos, Catherine! You are amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.