Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, September 30

Happiness

It's amazing what color does to an ordinary image.


I suppose color alone is a reason to be happy. But, when you have gorgeous flowers and bright colors, there's no reason to be unhappy!


This art journal page was made with my Words of Wisdom #2 Stamp set from Art Gone Wild and colored with DecoArt® Media Fluid Acrylics. If you scroll down a few days you'll find the Creative Masking video I created showing how I stamped this page.

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to the video--love to use masking, but sometimes it is hard to think "backwards" to figure out how to layer the masks! : ) Gorgeous Catherine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.