Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, September 19

Arts are Elementary

The 10 x 10 Exhibit to benefit Arts are Elementary just uploaded the slide show of all the art they received for this year, you can see my two pieces under the first presentation, at their website which can be found by following this link: http://artsareelementary.org/



I love being able to create art that benefits the kids in my community! If you are interested and live locally, the ONE DAY show and SALE EVENT will be on Friday, September 25, 2015 from 6 - 8:30 p.m.

Favorite artists and paintings tend to go early, so be there early for the best selection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.