Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, August 25

New DecoArt Media Tutorial

Good Morning all! I wanted to share a little something with you today! I've got a new video over on the DecoArt blog for you to check out!(Click on the picture below to GO there now!)

http://www.decoart.com/mixedmediablog/article/128/something_wonderful_art_journal_page

And here's a photo of the completed journal page. If you subscribe to my YouTube channel you'll see how I stamped this journal page using my MISTI tool.


I hope you enjoy seeing how I combined the Media Misters and Media Fluid Acrylics together to create this page in my Positivity Journal.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.