Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, January 11

Crazy Christmas Packages


Now that Christmas is over, I thought I'd share a fun way that I "wrapped" up a money gift for my Dad.  I'm not a fan of giving gift certificates or money, but when someone has everything they need, it kinda makes sense.

This year, to make it interesting I bought a can of beans, cheap ones and used that to wrap the cash we gave my Dad. I used a can opener to open the bottom, the kind that leaves no sharp edges and washed it out.

Then I put some rice in a plastic bag inside the clean can, added the cash and used craft glue to glue the bottom back on.


In order for him to open it, he had to use a can opener.  It was kinda funny because he had a little trouble with the can opener and my Mom had to get involved.


It was a fun way to make opening a boring gift like money a little exciting. Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.