Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, December 4

Three Things...

Today I wanted to share another art journal page made with my Art Gone Wild Stamps. This page was created using the Clematis stamp -- I framed the page and then finished up the lines with a marker.


For color I used Peerless Watercolors (Geranium Pink) and added color to the flowers and stems with Tombows Dual Tip Brush Markers and Caran D'Ache colored pencils.

The background is a little wonky because my waterbrush was contaminated with yellow watercolor paint - so the geranium turned a little orangey in areas -- but I love it. The color was also quite a bit brighter than I anticipated so I toned it down a little by drawing the leaves in the background with a white acrylic paint marker.

In the end, I thought it was going to be a disaster when I painted the geranium in the background but I think I love it. Here's to sticking with the uglies.

Have a great day, thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.