Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, October 16

Girl Scout Troop 2022

I had a sweet group of Girl Scouts come by the studio recently to make a Halloween House. Oh my, they were amazing crafters and glitter flingers.



We had so much fun. I'm still cleaning up glitter. They worked on two badges -- crafting and visiting a local business. It was great to see such young girls craft and really feel good about taking the instructions and then doing their own thing with them. They all had the same materials but the end result was just a little different. It's good to give them permission to create and craft the way they like!


I'm looking forward to having them back again soon!

They were amazing at working with glitter and following instructions!


I couldn't stop smiling!


A heartfelt thank you to Mandy Russell and Troop 2022 for coming to the studio to craft with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.