Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, September 8

Great News about My Artful Life

I've been so overwhelmed and happy with the response to my Artful Life Planner -- thank you all so much!! I also had a few requests for a monthly version. 

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/

I'm super excited to announce.....


That I have offered a third download option, the monthly version, as shown below.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/


The purchase of the planner gives you your choice of (one version of) planners to download and print. You also get:
  • 21 beautiful Original Illustrations ready for you to color them
  • Plenty of pages for notes, doodling and extra planning
  • 2 Mini Year at a Glance Pages to look ahead for easy planning
  • 17 Minute Video to show how to bind your Planner using a Cinch Binding Machine with helpful tips if you do not own this machine
  • A great value at $19.95
  • To purchase, visit Merrymeeting Art House and pay with your paypal account
Thanks for dropping by and sharing in my excitement -- please let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.