Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, August 22

For you to be Inspired

I've been looking through flower photos I've taken over the years to help inspire me to draw them again. I think sometimes you need to give yourself a break from doing and just look. Soak it in. See - really see what inspires you. At least that's what I'm doing this week.

I also want to send out a -- a HUGE, HUMUNGO, MAMMOTH shout out and big thanks to all of you that purchased my Artful Life Planner.  I'm amazed at the positive response -- thank you. so much. 


For those of you that don't know what my Artful Life Planner is -- you can read more about it here -- and purchase it here.  It's only on sale until the end of the month - so make sure you purchase soon to save $5.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.