Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, March 16

Mixed Media - FREE Book Download at ISSUU!

I'm really super over the moon can't stand still excited to finally share my news with you.... the FREE eBook that Mandy Collins and I have been working together to create is finally available for download. (click on the image below to go directly to it on ISSUU.)

http://issuu.com/catherinescanlon/docs/mixed_media_volume_1

This is a 44 page book that contains a ton of amazing inspiration and colorful work, step-by-step tutorials for mail art and visual journaling.

We've put so much thought and effort into this book in the last 6 weeks and learned so much along the way! We have bigger and more collaborative goals in mind but this little gem was the perfect way for us to work out some of the bugs that happen when working collaboratively, internationally, with multiple platforms, photo editing software and all the challenges that go along with trying to create amazing content with multiple artists.

Feel free to share, download to your tablets -- but most importantly please be inspired by our hard work.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Where do I click on the linked page to download. I only shared it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia, click on the only photo on the page. It takes you right to ISSUU to view and download!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is fabulous and so inspiring. Thank you for all of your hard work - so beautiful on so many, many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific! I can't figure out how to download it either; I can just view it on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great e-book! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.