Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, April 23

RD 21 Challenge #2

Thought I'd share a fun art journal page I did a while back, it turned out to be a favorite from some of my recent pages. 

I started by collaging some vintage papers to my Mixed Media Paper from Strathmore and sketching my design. Once I had the design all figured out I traced over it with a permanent marker and painted the background areas white.
Once I was happy with the base art I used my Tim Holtz Distress paints to add some  color. My Gelly Pens were just right for some added details here and there. 


I do love the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by today -- have an artful day -- and make some time to make a little art just for you today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love how that turned out. That is so vibrant and cheerful.

    I splurged yesterday and bought myself some metallic acrylic paints and stencils. I've been having fun playing today in between getting some work done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even love the WIP photo without colour - very cool black and white design.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.