Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, March 14

Re-Cap: Right at Home

Finally getting a minute to share some pictures of my weekend at Right at Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro last weekend!

The weather for most of the drive wasn't toooooo bad -- but once we got near Walpole, MA the snow started getting bad and we ended up turning around and backtracking on one road because the hill was super slippery and hadn't been plowed all day!


But, a margarita after a long, hard day of driving was just what the Dr. ordered ;-D


And the sun came out the next day, so everything was GREAT!


And some pictures of my happy students enjoying the process!




I'm looking forward to going back next month! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could be there. It looks like everyone had a fun time. Glad you had a safe trip. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.