Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, January 21

One Puffy Heart two Puffy Ideas

sharing a fun project I created with a paper-mache puffy heart and a china doll head. this was a fun project and pretty easy to make. 
isn't she sweet tucked inside that heart?
perfect for Valentine's Day!
I was inspired by a quote on a Tim Holtz metal charm to make this tag. I wanted to use the charm but it didn't fit where I wanted it so I made my own version out of paper.
 
 i sent one to my friend Martha in the fall and look at what she created for Tattered Angels!!


Isn't it awesome??

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! you 2 are so creative! Love! Cute vintage Tattered Angels chipboard frame also.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous puffy heart. I love the doll head tucked inside the heart. Thanks for sharing this fun looking project.

    Myoriah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.