Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, October 29

I was….

I was as a gem concealed; ME my burning ray revealed. 



Sharing some images from the art journaling demo's I did over the weekend at Absolutely Everything. Need to erase the pencil lines, but other than that -- DONE and happy! 

 Today I am working on getting things done in case our power goes out because of Hurricane Sandy but wanted to take a moment to share these two pages. I love them and the work that my students created was beautiful as well -- but I got so caught up in the moment that I forgot to take pictures!

The quote I found on the inside of the spine on a VERY OLD book that had fallen apart. It felt fitting for the day! This is my technique "the art of subtraction".


And this is "keeping it private"

The classes were small, but everyone had a GREAT time. 
Looking forward to teaching in North Attleboro this weekend!
Hopefully the weather has changed for the better!

Well that's all for today. For those of you feeling the winds and rains from Sandy - be safe and leave me a comment about what it's doing for you if you can.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun on Saturday, Catherine - thanks for a great class! I've been playing with my page and adding a quote to it in between appointments - shhh, don't tell anyone lol! Hope to have a picture of it posted soon. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.