Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, September 11

September WHATEVERS

Now that September is here -- and specifically the 15th is almost here I thought I'd give you a reminder that the September issue of the Whatevers will be here on Saturday! To bring you up to speed on what my WHATEVERS are doing, you can catch up by clicking on the image below, it will take you to my WHATEVERS page here on my blog!

If you are new here and have no idea what I'm talking about, click on this link for a quick update on what the heck THE WHATEVERS are!



In case you already are up-to-date on what my WHATEVERS are up to, you can click on the image below and go to our Facebook Page and see what other artists are doing with their Whatevers!
 A quick reminder, in June I introduced you to Newton and Winston.

In July Mother made the tough decision to spend August at the beach with her two kids and her sisters family.
In August Newton got himself into trouble by kicking a ball and hitting one of the cousin's in the head and Forget-Me-Knot announced she was going to marry a Count from Germany.
What do you think they could possibly be up to this month?

To catch up on Vic's story, click here to go to her blog. 
To catch up on Nat's story, click here to go to her blog.

To add your story to our Linky List, click here!

See you on Saturday for a fun TWIST in my story about the Whatevers!
Thanks for stopping by -- have a GREAT afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.