Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, July 11

PSA #8: Magic of Christmas -- a Primer for Interactive Cards starts Friday the 13th!

Just popping in to remind you stragglers that my newest class, Magic of Christmas over at My Creative Classroom is starting this Friday. There's still room if you want to join us -- but hurry before space runs out. This is a boot camp style class, 10 lessons in 2 weeks -- crammed full of useful crafting information as WELL as 10 COOL interactive card lessons!


Now, I've got to get back to work! Thanks for stopping by -- have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.