Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, June 20

think...

Our crazy summer has started, this is all I have for today! I saw this fun canvas at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago and snapped a quick Hipstamatic thinking it would be perfect for one of those days, which happens to be today.

Also, I wanted to give you a quick reminder that if you are interested in our Whatevers - Creative Storytelling project feel free to share your work. We are featuring one new project on our Facebook page as we have them -- this is a good chance to get your beautiful work out there! Read down to the end of this post and click on the link button -- and follow the prompts from there to share your work!

In case you were wondering you can share art -- but it can also be a poem, short story or whatever you want. We want to see what you are doing!

Have a great day -- it's VERY hot and I'm not complaining. It feels good for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.