Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, March 13

Public Service Announcement Number Three


Don't forget that my Artful Card Class at My Creative Classroom started last week, you still have another week or so to sign up for this fun 5 week long class. And since it's National Craft Month and we are celebrating -- signing up for classes in March qualifies you for FREE classes. YES -- FREE classes. 

The students in this class are already creating and sharing beautiful cards -- they are loving the variety and techniques so far and I'm sure you will too! 

I will be back to regularly scheduled artful posts tomorrow! Have a GREAT day and THANK you so much for stopping and taking a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.