Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, March 7

Public Service Announcement Number Two


Sneak Peak from Week 1 of Artful Cards!
Just a quick reminder that Artful Cards, my newest class at My Creative Classroom is starting on Friday -- March 9th. If you like working with art supplies and want to learn some artsy techniques to add to your arsenal of card-making techniques -- you'll love this class. I'll show you how to mix your traditional supplies with your artsy supplies to create some beautiful works of card art! You don't want to miss this class -- click on the image above to go to My Creative Classroom and sign up, down load the supply list and see what other classes I've got starting in the coming months.

I also want to remind you that March is National Craft Month so when you sign up for a class at My Creative Classroom in March you get a free class. Details about national Craft Month here. There are some great classes to choose from for your free classes -- you also have all month to qualify for them -- the more classes you sign up for the more FREE classes you earn! It's a great opportunity to learn some new techniques and get to know the great instructors at My Creative Classroom!

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy what's left of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.