Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, March 20

Public Service Announcement Number Four

I've got another class starting this week at My Creative  Classroom  called The Ins and Outs of Artist Trading Cards. I have a lot of classes that I have taught there, but this is one of the few that excites me every time. Creating large pieces of art can sometimes  be scary -- but the fear is lost on these sweet little gems because they are only 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" -- working small seems to remove the fear from a lot of artists .

We will start this 4 week, 8 lesson long class with a tutorial on ATC's and a slide show showing some of the creative possibilities you can incorporate into an Artist Trading Card.  

Each weeks will feature 2 lessons per week released on Tuesdays and Fridays with each lesson focusing on a different technique you'll have a completed ATC at the end of each lesson and will learn a new technique to add to your creative arsenal. At the end of the course you'll have quite a few Artist Trading Cards to trade with your friends. I will also organize an ATC Swap -- and will send a hand-made trading card to everyone that plays along in the swap.

A few of the techniques we'll touch on include image transfers, hand and machine sewing, painting on stamped images and more! This is guaranteed to be a fun class -- I hope to see you there.  
I hope you have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by. I'm hoping to be back to regularly scheduled posts tomorrow!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm psychyed and can't wait to take this class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such an amazing class - one of the best I have ever done and I enjoyed every minute of it. I still go back and look at some of the ATCs I made - they are amazing.

    I can certainly recommend it - you'll have a great time! Catherine is such a great tutor!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.