Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, March 22

Guest Blogger on Taylored Concepts

Sometimes being a little bit of a procrastinator is a bad thing -- like when you have a lot of things on your to-do list and a little emergency or thing not on your radar comes up -- then the tight to-do list is a little over-whelming. 
Which basically means I am an entire day behind schedule -- and trying to fit all that work into 3 days instead of 4 has been a bit of a challenge. 
But I'm doing it. 
But that means I haven't had time to make anything fun in my journal this week. But tonight, when I'm finally caught up - I have a date with it --- or my bed. Late nights and early mornings => one tired, but ALMOST caught up artist ;-)  I just want to say, it's really not computer weather here in Maine -- it's more like beach weather -- which is making all this back-up of work even harder to swallow ;-)

I also wanted to point you to my friend Erika Taylor's blog, Taylored Concepts tomorrow morning. She so sweetly asked me to be a guest blogger for her -- I'm really  excited to share some of my thoughts behind making art, art journaling and trying new things. 

I'll catch you soon with some new and exciting pages from my journal! Thank you so much for stopping by -- I appreciate your support. Have a GREAT day, hope you have time to make something artsy fartsy today! 

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.