Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, February 17

Artful Cards at My Creative Classroom

I haven't been very good at sharing my teaching schedule with you, which I'm sorry for. I struggle with a balance between shameless-self promotion and sharing what I'm up to. I've never been good at tooting my own horn about good things that happen to me in my creative career - even when my husband calls me Hollywood for being on a craft show and a few other fun things like that -- I still feel uncomfortable with it. I think it's the way I was raised. That's my story anyway. 

So moving right along and plunging into it -- I thought I would share my schedule of classes for the Spring Semester over at My Creative Classroom. One is BRAND new, a few are repeats of very successful classes -- and one is a complete remake to update with new product and techniques. 


For my newest offering, I've got Artful Cards that starts March 9. I'm really excited about this class, and I've been wanting to bring it to you for a long time -- but with all the other things I've wanted to offer this one was put on the back burner. Until now -- well March 9th that is. In this class I will share with you all of my secrets to creating beautiful, creative Mixed Media Cards. Artful Cards is 5 weeks packed full of great information you won't want to miss! 

This class was SO successful the first time it ran that I am anxious to share it with you again -- and the ATC Swap that we did was so much fun that I hope to do it again for this course! This class is 4 weeks long and starts on March 23rd. 

This is the 4th of my Spellbinders Classes at My Creative Classroom -- and you won't be disappointed! Each of the 4 weeks I've the split the lesson into 3 parts - beginner, intermediate and advanced. I teach you a technique and then instruct you on how to make three cards using that technique -- you'll finish the course with 12 beautiful and creative cards -- it starts on April 27th! 

In case you couldn't tell, Mixed Media art is my passion lately -- and this course is definitely going to plunge you into the heart of creating mixed media art. This is the second in the series -- and only the second time it has been offered. Again, a highly popular course you won't want to miss, it starts on February 24th! 

I was going to retire this class, but it's been so popular among card makers and paper crafters that I've decided to completely revamp it with new projects, demos and a video here and there. Even if you've taken this class before there is more for you to learn -- this re-make starts May 4th. 

I hope to see you in a class sometime soon, thanks for stopping by -- have a WONDERFULLY creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.