Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, April 27

Our trip to Acadia

Thought I would share a few pictures from our little trip to Acadia National Park last week. These pictures are straight out of my Canon 10D. No editing AT ALL! Love that.

Doesn't the root coming down from the right look like a skeleton hand? Creepy.

Playing with the depth of field on my camera. I always forget what settings to use until I start using them again.

And on the way home, we HAD to stop at the Big Chicken Barn. It's literally in a HUGE chicken barn -- though this time they didn't have anything I couldn't live without!

Thanks for stopping by, it's Wednesday - halfway to the weekend! Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.