Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, March 30

Happy Birthday

Just a quick post to share a card and some sweeties I made for my Mother's birthday. Not that we need more chocolates so soon after Valentine's Day -- but both she and my Dad love these White Chocolate Coconut Lime truffles that I make...and I couldn't not MAKE her something.

BTW: Don't you love this picture?? It was taken with my Hipstamatic App. I use IT more than I use my regular camera these days.

Chocolates and a card, both hand made. I think she liked them more than the gift certificate for fancy schmancy walking shoes, not sure though. Plus, since she's going to do all that walking she can eat the chocolates, LOL. All natural -- no preservatives and no corn starch -- they are practically healthy. Yes, I keep telling myself that.

Hope you are having a great spring so far! I hope to feel like doing more blogging soon...you know how it goes. Well anyway -- thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.