Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, February 9

Treats for my Sweet Valentine's

Another Expert Blog post this week, this one about making Valentine Tags and Homemade chocolates.

Get instructions and a supply list for the tags here!

Read all about it on the Spotted Canary blog here!!

Get a recipe for AWESOME Chocolate Truffles here!!

What are you making for your sweeties for Valentine's Day?? Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. I made and am making more truffles that my friend Catherine got me hooked on! I love making them AND eating them! Love your presentation with the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful papier and sweet treat! divine!
    xxoo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.