Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, February 4

Semi-Homemade

I wanted to share a piece of fun and exciting news -- just a little something I've added to my workload for EK Success Brands, I'm the new "Expert Blogger" on the Spotted Canary website. I'll be sharing my tips, tricks and projects with you 2 times a month.

I've never been much of a journal keeper (hence, Resolution 2011) but I have managed to keep my blog going for several years. I guess that's my version of a journal. So, I was pretty excited that the powers that be asked me to carry on that tradition for them at the Spotted Canary Expert Blog.

I just published my first post over on the Expert Blog, so I hope you'll take a minute to check it out! Here's a sneak peak of the projectI shared this month:

I call it "Semi-Homemade".

Well, thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you over on the Spotted Canary blog! Enjoy the weekend and all that snow we got -- don't hurt your back shoveling out all that snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.