Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, December 2

Crazy Horse

I've been working like a crazy horse this week finishing up my last lesson for Spellbinders Projects over at My Creative Classroom - and getting the first class of 2011 ready for enrollment. I can hardly believe that IT. IS. ALMOST. 2011. Where has the dang time gone? It seems like just yesterday it was 2001 and my boy was just a baby.

I've got my Winter/Spring Line-up of classes at MCC all planned out - and the new classes I'll begin developing next week are really exciting.

A little Mixed Media - and a LOT of Spellbinders. ALOT, and I'm really excited about the Spellbinders classes.

In the meantime, I've got to get back to work preparing the classrooms, developing the lessons and getting my classrooms ready for LOTS of learning!

thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great week and are crossing things off your Holiday Lists and making sure to be a little bit naughty and a whole lot nice!

1 comment:

  1. a couple of these photos look familiar! Perhaps Peak's Island?!?! Wishing it was warmer weather again to take the boat over! Have a great weekend! oh yes, I appreciate all of the work that went into the Spellbinders class. I have loved each week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.