Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, September 10

First day of School

My little baby boy is in 6th grade, where has the time gone anyway? Seems like it was just yesterday that he was off to preschool and I was crying because he was going to school. Now I'm crying because he's going to Middle School.

Horsing around at the bus stop....

The dog wanted to go to school too.

Today is the first day of school for me too - but I'll be the teacher of my classes at My Creative Classroom. Stay tuned for a quick post with a way you can win a ScHOlarSHip to MCC!! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.