Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, June 8

More of Nat's Beautiful Papers

I had so much fun making the first page with Nat's papers that I posted yesterday that I couldn't wait for dinner to be over and the kitchen cleaned up on Sunday night so I get into the studio and make some more!

This one came together so quickly - I love how Nat's papers look with the blue 7 Gypsies polka dot tape and the Basic Grey paper.

Enjoy your day, and be sure to check out all of Nat's papers here! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I so love this one too - the map is the coolest and the photos- thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Love the differnt angles of the paper and pictures as well as the journalling strip.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.