Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, May 25

My Creative Classroom

The spring semester at My Creative Classroom is now closed and we're gearing up for the summer semester.

I'm pleased to announce that due to the popularity (and number of very happy students in my class) we've decided to run Get Creative with Punches for the summer semester.

The class will begin on July 9th and run for 4 weeks. You can find more details here, at My Creative Classroom.

Enjoy your day....we've got a 4 day weekend coming up....hoping the weather holds out so we can go on a camping trip! What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.