Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, January 6

2009: A Review of ATC's

My friends Nat and Vic both posted a recap of their favorite scrapbook pages for 2009. I'm rather embarrassed to say that I didn't do any scrapbooking for myself last year - it was all for EK Success Brands. I am happy that I did some, well - so maybe that should be one of my resolutions for 2010. To scrapbook more for ME and my family!

Anyway, since I don't have any favorite pages to show, and I really like the idea of sharing my favorite projects - I thought I would share my favorite ATC's from 2009. They are not in any order, but I will say my favorite one is the THANKFUL for You - second one down.

And, also thought I'd give you a baker's dozen, just cause that's how I am.

I'm busy working on getting my three classes at My Creative Classroom ready for enrollment, which starts on January 18th, and I hope to post some sneak peaks soon - as soon as I can.

THANKS for stopping by and have a great day! Also, One World One Heart starts January 25th, need to figure out what to give away this year!

3 comments:

  1. you made some beautiful atc's and i ve got some!! lucky me!! ejnxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so amazing!!!! you are such a talented gal! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cat they are all gorgeous!! Im so happy that a few of those grace my ATC holder. :) Maybe I can gear up for the one world one heart event. I'll sure give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.