Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, November 30

Believe!!

I'm so glad that the Thanksgiving Eating Fest is over with. I think I gained 10 pounds, just kidding. We went to spend a couple of days with my Mother's family and we like to cook. And eat what we cook. It was a nice visit, but I need to get back on track.

Since I've been away and when not away my head has been down focused on working on projects for My Creative Classroom, I thought I'd share this clock I made some time ago. It was published in my second book, Art from the Heart. Some of you haven't seen it, so I thought as Christmas is approaching quickly it would b e a fun thing to share.

This is just a regular wind up clock that I took the guts out of and made a collage on the face and closed it back up. It's one of my favorite projects from the book.

The inspiration for this came from another one I made several years before. I had an old trophy pin that my Grandmother had given me that I wanted to have out on display, but didn't want to loose it. So I made a little clock collage shadowbox to hold it. I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to find a picture of it on my computer and it's not there. I'll try to remember to take a picture and show you later.

Get your Advent calendars ready, tomorrow is December 1st. Can you believe it - only 1 month until the end of the year. Aaaargh.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice piece here. I am happy to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving and full belly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!! What a wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.