Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, August 6

First Trip to the Beach this Summer

We've had a lucky streak - lucky in the weather department that is. The sun's been shining, finally - I must say! We've been pretty sick of the weather, as I may have mentioned before - so the last few days have been heavenly!

Yesterday we went to a nice little local beach with my friend Hannah and two of her daughters. It was a lovely day picking up beautiful flat rocks to use for jewelry, playing with hermit crabs and chatting about the meaning of life and art and how to make the two work together!!

1 comment:

  1. oh those hermit crabs are cool! Love te photos. Enjoy your summer sweets .)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.