Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, May 11

Monday, Monday...la la...

Life's been so crazy here with Cross Country meets and practice, drumming and the All District Chorus practice - plus life - and we were on the run every night last week. Thankfully my husband didn't mind that we ate out a couple of times - and one night we didn't eat until almost 8pm. CRAZY - and I'll be glad when this week (and the chorus practice) is over.

The weekend was quite nice, relaxing to be sure. I did enlist the help of the men in my family to fill my new raised beds with loam on Saturday, and Sunday we had a pretty relaxing rainy day. I did make dinner and take it over to my Mom's, and got a new pair of Keen sandals too.

I've had these cards on my desk for several days waiting to be run through my sewing machine. I think I'm in a creative slump, and haven't really feeling like making anything lately. So instead of pushing myself I just roll with it. I've been making sure to workout a lot - and try to sleep good but I just can't go to bed before 11. Friday night I went to bed at 8 and was up at 4 ready for the day. Not gonna do that again!

Anyway, I did manage to get a few things stitched up, and here they are. Two ATC's for a swap - one for me and one to send away. My friend Heidi gave me the pink ladies last winter, Dontchya just love 'em? I only had one of the silver Royal Swan ribbon wrappers, wish I'd had two. I'm quite pleased with the way these came out, aren't you? I'll share close up pictures of the cards tomorrow! That's all for today, thanks for visiting.....ta ta for now!!

6 comments:

  1. these are just so sweet...love those pink ladies... jenox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink ladies! They are SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few ATC's started for you just need to sit down and finish them! Hoping for Sunday! It's been a wile! Hope your having a great week and enjoy your upcoming w-end! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 'em!

    Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.