Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, May 16

Lovelies from Brimfield

Just a quick post today to share some pictures of my goodies from this week. Though, I didn't include the beautiful new papers and embellishments I picked up at Absolutely Everything and Ink About It.
You can tell how small the Frozen Charlottes are by comparing them to the Monopoly piece in the picture below. I wish I had some of the white bisque ones, but we didn't see any - bummer!!


The Boy and I have a busy day planned. I'm headed off to Yoga first thing, then we're headed to the Bowdoinham Library plant sale. If the rain holds off we're going to get a few things planted. He wants to plant the peas, and I want to plant the Kale, carrots, radishes....and something else but I can't remember what. Have a great weekend.....catch you on the flip side!

4 comments:

  1. OH ..what a bunch of treasures!!! Yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool finds! Got my beautiful bottle of treasures from Maine and I love it! The tag was adorable as well....THANKS!

    Take Care - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the goodies....can't wait for more in Sept!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.