Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, September 26

Sea Glass....ATC's....and a picture of the birthday boy!

What a busy time I've had this week....yesterday - after a day spent making art - I went out last night to a little Gift/Wine shop in Yarmouth that was having a Wine Tasting with two friends. I wasn't really sure what we were going to see, but I was happy to go and have some Sushi after. I knew it had something to do with sea glass, so I was happy for the adventure. My husband and I collect sea glass, and we have 5 gallon BUCKETS full.

When we got there I was happy to meet C.S. Lambert and see her new book "A Passion for Sea Glass". She was very captivating and a fun woman to chat with. I had to came home with her lovely book, because when we built our house I had plans to make an ocean wave collage in the master bathroom. As I was flipping through the book I noticed (on pages 11 and 12) that a lovely artist named Kathie Krause did the same thing, it's like she read my mind. She took what I had been thinking of and put it on her bathroom wall...either that or I read her mind. Doesn't matter, the book is beautiful and if you have a passion for sea glass you should check it out. I can't wait for next month as she (C.S. Lambert) is going to have a talk and I plan on showing her my special piece of sea glass. The one that has the melted gold in it! Maybe it's that Spanish coin that I always have dreamed of finding :-)

Moving on...have been working on some trading cards to send out to a few friends and a trade or two. These pictures don't really do them justice, but I couldn't wait until day time to take the photos. I wanted to get them in the mail as soon as possible.

We went on a bowling party Little V's 9th birthday and thought I would share a picture of him with his good friend from school. They were doing some funny dance!! We had an awesome time!



Ta Ta For Now...we're getting a huge rain storm. I think I will sequester myself in my studio and use up some of the Martha Stewart products that EK Success sent me last week!

10 comments:

  1. Happy b-day to your son!
    Ohhhhhhhh ATC's I'm in!!!!
    I sent you an email... fyi!
    They are amazing, Like always!
    Have a fantastic w-end Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ATC's and loved spending time with you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cat,the atc's are so cool!! Love them all! You rawk my friend.
    Hope you have a nice weekend,even tho you are getting rain. Snuggle in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catherine Love your ATCs thanks for stopping by to see me. xx Hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wonderful ATC everyone unique,so pretty
    oh look at little V havin fun on his birthday,see a layout coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those atcs are so cool!!! Hey I hope the storm wasn't too bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the wonderful ATC's Cat!I love them !*I Wish I could send you some fresh tomatos out of my garden!LOL,but you will have to settle for something more mailable!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.