Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, August 31

Good Mail day....

Just a quick post today....it's been a busy clean up 'cause falls around the corner get ready for other projects kinda day... and yesterday I was so tired I forgot to check the mail, and what a great surprise I got today! My great friend Shawn it looks awesome in my 7 Gypsies spinner. THANKS Shawn, I love it!
I also forgot to thank Vic for this award, THANKS dear friend.
I'm going to pass this on, but before I do,here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you nominated. See you later alligators, I've got a bunch of things to do tonight! One more day until school starts!

9 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful ATC love the vintage look
    oh congrat on your blog award!
    yeah one more day till school starts ,this means headless chicken for me tomorrow sorting out lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Catherine! It's so kind of you to mention me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say "thanks" up here!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it! Thanks for the award that is so sweet! Hope you are having a good labor day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Thank you so much for the blog award.....love your blog too.

    Big Hugs Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky that it's almost fall where you are. We are still in the throes of summer here in Central Florida. O love your blog and artwork. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the shout out. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.