Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, December 22

My Christmas Valentine...

okokok. But what else am I supposed to call him...he's my little Valentine - so for these pictures he's my little Christmas Valentine...he he he. These are the pictures we sent out in our Christmas cards this year. I usually stress over the composition and try to come up with something totally unique and fun...but this year I've been so out of sorts that I didn't even take the picture until the 17th... I do love how they came out, don't you? My Mom and I went out grocery shopping today and to find a few last minute stocking stuffers, and I've just got to say - what makes people so DANG rude? I try so hard to say excuse me and smile at people and make jokes when I can - I usually take lots of deep breaths too - but jeez - come on people ! It seems to me that it would be so much easier to smile and say have a nice day than it is to be mean and rude? Needless to say, it was a frustrating time out and about today! People must have thought I was having a baby or something I was taking so many deep breaths...LOL. I opened up a good ol' Sammie Adams the minute I got home to help relieve the tension....might have to have another just for good measure! Well, TTFN and have a wonderful Saturday night!

3 comments:

  1. lol! have one for me cat (god knows I wish i could!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics so very cute!! Tis the season to bring out the grumpy people huh! Merry Christmas Cat! Love your Christmas Valentine he is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a drink with you Cat. Holidays are to be FUN, I don't know why it brings out so many Scrooges but our Target had all them yesterday. I think everyone of them had radar to run their carts into mine and then do a hit and run. I would just smile and yell Merry Christmas. I think my dd was going to run off because I was embarrassing her. But it did stop a few people and hopefully it made them think about how rude they were. If not I felt better.

    Love the photos of your little Valentine. Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.