Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, November 26

Postcard Swap

A while back I shared some projects that were made by a lovely lady from Texas, Barb. Well, we've continued our talks - and they've ended up in a lovely swap. This weekend I received her lovely fall post card (Barb, I hope you don't mind I'm sharing it here....). She did such a lovely job with her stitching and stamping, I just love this postcard so much I'm going to find a frame and hang it on the wall in my studio! THANKS BARB, LOVE it.

I mailed your post card out today, but not before I took a picture of it. I just love these stamps, they make me so very happy!! I stamped them with black StazOn then watercolored and other various things and stitched and cut and layered and added a vintage measureing tape, and VOILA - a pretty card to send back to Barb. I hope you get it soon!!

I'll be sharing the images for my two December classes at SBB later - and maybe even tomorrow. Right now I've got to kiss the Little V goodnight! So, nighty night folks. I've got a favorite tv show on tonight so I'm going to park myself in front of the tube with my watercolor palette and some more stamps to paint up for cards and what not......later taters!!

2 comments:

  1. That postcard is gorgeous Barb I love that Daisy D's pp one of my favs. Gorgeous! Cat I love your stitching! Which stamps are you using? How fun to do a postcard swap! Heading to the boob toob myself for some tv watching and stitching! Night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.