Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, October 15

Rusty Pickle Challenge!

This is (was) my entry for the Rusty Pickle challenge....though I am not sure if I sent my entry and posted this comment in time. The deadline was noon on October 15th, and I think that Utah is 3 hours behind us, so that would make it only 11:30 am there....but - I am not sure that they are 3 hours....could be 2 hours. But, it is noon somewhere, right? Anyway, the papers and chipboard letters are RP, all I could find for RP products around here that matched. It was fun to make it, cross your fingers that I emailed it to them in time........

2 comments:

  1. catherine that is so cute!!! I was going to send that banner in I made and forgot. Good luck I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.