Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, January 5

I got on the ball....

Ok, so I complained about myself the other day and needing to get my sample done for my class at Absolutely Everything the other day - and then I got an email from Kate that said:

SEWING CLASS UPDATE

The February 10th "sewing on paper" class has filled and we are taking names for a waiting list. I am checking with Catherine to see if there is a second date we can set up. Stay tuned. (Wow, moving the sewing machine to the paper arts room, along with the blender, pasta machine, toaster oven...the appliances seem to be having a reunion in my craft room.) Also, Catherine, if you are hearing this news for the first time...um...maybe you should give me a call.

So I called her.....and then I got on the ball last night. Since my box was mailed to Utah yesterday afternoon {insert happy dance} and I was giddy with relief - I started brainstorming about the class and what was I going to teach 20 eager ladies about stitching on paper and incorporating fabric too...and this is what I have come up with for our little wall hanging so far. I strayed a bit from my sketch I posted in December - but I am in love with the scalloped stitching around the edge. Oh how Sewing on Paper makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute. love the new sneaky peaky. And guess what...I love love love your book and I'm sewing on paper right now ;-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YUMMY!!!! I am not supprised the class is sold out at all! One of these days, I'm going to supprise you...you're going to look up when you get ready to teach a class and I'm gonna be sitting there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.